Firstly a HUGE thankyou to everyone for your participation and energy at our 11 Oct workshop and at the Forum event....we had great feedback on our project as a result of Kylie and Kaaren/ Felicity/ Tony's Hot Topics in this area...so a well done guys!!!!
Just to bring you up to speed with where things are at……Paulis and I met today to work out the structure etc for the final group report that we discussed at the workshop with Grant there which will make up the final component of our assessment for the TAA unit.
Paulis and I are working on the draft report which will include some key areas for evaluation – for you to complete, as well as a feedback sheet which we are asking you to try and get some comments from your LTL young people that have been involved in your workbased activities for the project - we have linked all these directly to the TAA unit outcomes….when we get all the feedback from you and include it in the group report we will make sure that each of you get a copy of the full report.
So…in terms of where to from here:
- Keep an eye out for an email of your evaluation questions and the feedback sheet for your young people who were involved in your workbased activity - being sent out around Fri 4th Nov
- I will also load these 2 things onto my blog and include a link in my email to you
- ALL MENTORS (ME INCLUDED) will be in contact with you as per list below to check that you are all OK with questions etc - aiming to do this between Monday 7th and Wed 9th Nov
- All of you need to get your assessment responses back to me BY EMAIL by Friday 18th Nov (ie. 2 week turnaround)
So....that' s about all for now....have a quick look at the list below to see which one of us will be contacting you...if we havent got hold of you by 9th Nov...CALL US!!!
OK - re who is to contact who between the 7-9 nov to make sure that everyone is “sorted” and can do the eval questions in time…..
- Paulis – call or visit – Junior, Kaaren, Maria
- Lisa – call or visit – Felicity, Angela/ Claire
- Pete – call or visit – Colleen, Fran (moree), Tiffany
- Kylie – call or visit – Anne-Maree, Tony.
Thanks again everyone...for stunning Forum effort….feedback on all counts was sensational and the wwgraffiti –elearning focus via exhibitions and hot topics were very well received by our LTL gang….so Thanks guys!!!!!